PK’s Tank Management Program offers a signiﬁcant & recognizable cost savings through the use of a multi-functional tank cleaning service accomplished through innovative technology and qualiﬁed SME’s to execute projects safely, within budget, a high degree of quality and a shorter time period than the conventional approach.
Reduce Downtime, Reduce Cost
PK Industrial is your answer to a comprehensive Tank Program. By coupling the business units of PK companies in a combined turnkey approach, we can reduce tank outage time to a fraction of the time of traditional methods.
- Tank Cleaning
- Tank API 653 Inspections & Reporting
- Safety / Rescue Services for Tank Entry & Safety Personnel to Support Associated Work
- Repair Recommendations if Welding & Cutting are Required
- Interior & Exterior Tank Coating
Cost Comparison of PK's Tank Management Program vs. Conventional Methods on a 150,000 BBL CRT with Bottom Replacement
PK Tank Management Program
Not only is this a signiﬁcant savings in time “out of service”, there is also an associated cost savings in the cleaning, inspection, repair & coating of the tank. While every tank is different & timelines may vary, compared to the conventional approach, PK’s Tank Management program can produce approximately a 40% savings, depending on the appurtenances associated to the tank.
Utilizing the conventional method for cleaning, inspection, repairs, safety services & coatings will require that the tank remain out of service for approximately 91.2 days.
Signiﬁcant savings may be achieved by utilizing PK’s Tank Management Program & PK’s advanced Technologies.
HOW IT WORKS...
PK will clean the tanks using specialized propretary chemicals:
- SURECUT – The preeminent cutter additive that is effective with a variety of cutters, increases cleaning power & saves time & cutter volume.
- PYROTREAT – Eliminate pyrophoric exothermic reactions by converting iron sulﬁde to iron sulfate.
- KLEEN-SOL – The ultimate time save that safely & effectively penetrates, dissolves & removes heavy oil, asphalt, fuel products, paraffin & other organic material.
Once free of Hydrocarbons, PK will perform the tank inspections utilizing our mobile technology, intelliSPEC™ & immediately provide real-time reports to the client allowing for a faster turnaround time enabling the client to make crucial decisions creating both a short & long-term repair program.
PK will handle all the safety & rescue needs throughout the entire process, utilizing our designated OHSP Safety Representatives.
PK will offer a proprietary software maintenance program that will inform the owners when future inspections come due & when inspections are complete in real-time for client review & action.